Monday, May 5, 2008

Food fight

Recently Liza has chosen to boycott baby food. Apparently it's not doing it for her anymore. The problem with this is that she isn't interested in much else. She will eat mac n' cheese and yogurt but that's about it but I don't think that those two items are adequate nutrition for a growing baby. Not to mention the fact that she will of course eat ice cream and cake. Go figure. On the other hand she did finally take to the sippy cup and is drinking more milk so at least she's getting some Calcium and fat from that. I've even been buying Vitamin D milk for the fat content just for her. My boys were in no need of extra fat by any means. This is a new struggle for me and I'm not sure what to do about it. Luckily we are going to Liza's 12 month appointment tomorrow and I'll get to talk to the Dr. We'll see what she has to say.

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Try Pediasure. Chloe STILL goes some days without eating hardly anything, but she'll always drink a Pediasure, and then I can feel a little bit better. Just throw it in Liza's sippy and fill the rest with milk. She'll consider it a treat (I hope).

Chloe loves the strawberry flavor (they also have the generic brand, which is obviously the same, just cheaper).