Thursday, April 10, 2008

Photo op



Today I decided to get out some sheets and take a few pictures of Liza. I was bored and I'm looking forward to getting her 1st birthday pix taken. Here's a few that I thought were just too cute!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The George's said...

Those are so cute. Smart idea, taking your own pictures. I should try that, it's better than trying to take the kids in.

Valeri said...

Adorable... isn't it fun having a girl?

Annie said...

So so cute!

paulak said...

She's a cutie for sure.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristi said...

She's adorable! How are you guys?!

Angie said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! Way to go Shannon maybe photography is your new calling. :)

seanandkadi said...

such cute pictures! You can come over anytime and set up a photo shop at my house. I am terrible at taking pictures of my kids. It was really fun to see you last week. We need to get together more.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.