
Here is Liza learning from the pro when it come to dishwashing. Her newly accomplished skill is pulling herself up. She loves to stand but is still tenative to letting go.
2 weeks ago

Here is Liza learning from the pro when it come to dishwashing. Her newly accomplished skill is pulling herself up. She loves to stand but is still tenative to letting go.
Posted by Barry and Shannon at 11:05:00 AM
Labels: Liza
8 comments:
Watch out, Barry and Shannon! She'll be walking in no time!
Thanks so much for the congrats! I'm so excited to go! I had never seen your blog, what beautiful fun children you have! I hope all is going well! ~Camille
I love that Barry is doing the dishes. Dusty does the same thing, I guess those Ashland men learned well.
She is darling! I love the bucket in the middle of the kitchen... why does that seem like it was maybe Barry's idea? I can just hear him saying, "Oh, the bucket is fine! We used to use (insert something here that would one would find on the Clark farm) to pull ourselves up on!"
Ha! :)
I was actually think about Barry the other day, Easter Sunday. Across the street some kid were having an Easter Egg Hunt and it reminded me of the times we would go up to the farm and hunt for eggs. My mom has a picture of me and Barry with baskets and eggs, apparently, because he was much older and wiser than me, he was helping me find the eggs! It is actually a really cute picture...
Go Liza, what a big girl.
I can't wait to meet your little ones! We are excited to see you. Maybe Liza can show Harrison a thing or two when it comes to walking.
so cute Shannon! way to train your husband right!
Post a Comment