Sienna is the top pic and Briley on the bottom.
Today Barry and Fred blessed the twins. All of our good friends stood in the circle to help. It was wonderful to have so many there to be a part of our day.
Some recent happenings around here include lots of breastfeeding and diaper changing. Barry is struggling with his basketball team and only has 4 weeks left. The babies are receiving a shot to ward off RSV and they got it Thursday. The shot is administered by weight and is very pricey. The nurse comes to our house which is so nice that I don't have to take them out, she weighed the babies before the shot and Sienna is 7lbs 8oz and Briley is 7lbs 3oz. They have some catching up to do and they sure are doing it.
We've had Barry's mom here since the 15th and his dad arrived Thursday afternoon. They've been great and have entertained the kids while I'm tied down with the babies. They leave tomorrow and we aren't expecting any company for a long time. Since December 5th we've had 12 days without company. It's been a great blessing that so many people could come and help us with the babies and the other kids. It's always bittersweet when the help leaves.
The older kids continue to keep us busy also, Liza mostly. She has learned to climb. Every time a chair is empty she is quick as a whip to climb up onto it. I usually turn around to find her on the table causing mayhem. It's great having Jared at school but when it comes to help he's the most useful and able. He's great at helping the babies burp. Payton continues to do his own thing and tries his best to help Liza.
I am feeling pretty confident but I've also had help. We'll see how this week goes. I'll actually have to make Jared breakfast and try to feed the babies sometime before school too. Wish me luck!

Just a cute picture of Liza from tonight's dessert. She loves to lick the beaters!


3 comments:
The girls look beautiful! You amaze me with what a good mom you are! I hope I will be as good when Chris and I have more kids.
The girls look great - Liz's hair seems to have grown alot in the last couple of weeks.
I didn't get a chance to say hello to you at church the other day, but I enjoyed your testimony. Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment