Jared is out of school for a 2 week break and we've almost wrapped up the first week. I've tried to find fun things to do to keep the kids occupied and busy. Tuesday we went to the Denver Zoo for their free day. The kids had a great time and Liza's thought everything said "nay". Yesterday we built a skeleton out of milk jugs that I've been collecting for a month or so. The boys loved hanging it up on our porch but I'll tell you what, that will be that last time I make on of those things. Talk about labor intensive. This morning we went to the park with the little girl that I used to babysit. It was fun to see Sydney again and how much she has grown. She was a bit timid to play at first but then her old instincts kicked in with the boys and they played just like before. It was fun to see them bond and that Jared and Payton still treat her like a sister.
The boys are excited to go with dad to watch a football game tonight. They'll have their boys only night drinking soda and eating candy and the girls will hang out, no soda or candy though. I'm just not that cool. I can't wait till bedtime so that I can watch all my favorite Thursday night shows! Maybe I do need some soda!
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
It was so fun to be able to visit with you and I know that Sydney had a blast. We'll have to get together more often! Thanks again!
You have a lot going on! Way to keep the kiddies entertained. I wish we had a 2 week break! We only started and are a little more than a month in , but I would like a break! Nope, just that week off for Thansgiving, but they make us come back to school for confrences.
you're a fun mom!
let's see pictures of the skeleton, my imagination isn't that good.
Isn't that funny that soda cravings kick in in pregnancy- at least they do for me.
AND I just looked at your countdown. 12 weeks does not sound that long. Good luck growing!
i'd love to see tbe skeleton also.
Post a Comment