Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Christmas adventures












I'm finally getting around to posting pics of our Christmas. We've had a great break but I'm ready for the kids to go back on Tuesday. Christmas Eve we decided to take the kids to the skate rink and they had a blast. I sure was jealous of Barry's skillz on 4-wheelz! He only needed an afro and some sweet socks to complete those skillz. Obviously only one of us was born in the 70s.
The kids had fun preparing for Santa and making cookies for him. Christmas morning was a free for all and all the gifts were open within 1/2 hour of waking up. We had lots of fun. That afternoon we went to some friends for dinner and games and had tons of laughs with them as usual!
Now we can breath and focus on our upcoming family reunions this summer. Sure can't wait for warmer weather....already.

1 comment:

The George's said...

Looks like fun! Kenna got skates for Christmas, so now she is excited to go. Your kids looks so happy!