Today we ventured up north to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I went with my friend Carri and her 5 kids and her mother. I was a little worried to tell the truth about doing the drive by myself and going through the exhibits without Barry with me. It was a free day and I had this feeling that everyone and their dog would be there, and much to my surprise it wasn't all that packed. The place is huge. It's three levels and full of fascinating things. There is a fantastic dinosaur and fossil exhibit, a space odessey, Egypt, the body and how it works, and tons of stuffed animals in their respective habitat and much more. Right now there is a traveling exhibit of The Titanic which costs extra and we didn't splurg. Although I'm sure it was very cool. There is also a really neat kids zone for the kids to do hands-on exploring.
The kids paired off with a "buddy" and had a fabulous time with each other. I was totally surprised that we didn't have one tantrum or meltdown the whole day. Even the babies were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks kiddos for making it worth the effort!!!



2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment