Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter

It's been a while...I know. I'm just so busy it seems and now is 2012 and I've realized that I have allowed much of my kids life go without documentation this past year. It's embarrassing. However I think it should be acceptable to blame my camera for not taking good pictures. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with that. So with that being said, here are a few pictures of the past few months.
The twins turned 3 in November. It's cliche but it really does go fast!
Payton at his YMCA game and Jared as the ballboy for the Kadets, who went 4-6 this year!
Payton had no desire to walk back down the 20 yards he had already painstakingly endured only to walk it one more time. We had quite an adventure getting our Christmas tree this year. It was cold that as you can see there was a lot of snow. There were also alot of tears and frozen digits.

1 comment:

The Skillmans said...

Wow! You're kids are growing up fast! Shocker! Jared looks so grown up in that football pic! Great family picture too! Great to see you bloggin' again. :)