Friday was filled with excitement as the Kadets pulled off their 4th win this season. They are doing great. We were up against a tough team that has some big and fast athletes. The Kadets sealed the win with a safety towards the end of the game. It was awesome. The final score was 33-28. Phew!
As soon as the game ended I blazed back home so that Jared could attend his school carnival. We got there for the last 45 minutes and the lines had died down some. The kids had the most fun on the inflatable slide and jumping castle.
Saturday, I took the kids to the dollar store so that Jared could spend some of his birthday loot that's been burning a hole in his pocket. After the dollar store we went to a farmer's market that held at Doherty high school. I so hard not to buy anything because all the produce looks so good and it reminds me of my Great-Grandma's garden. I could've spent hours in the garden eating peas. We managed to get out with a bag of apples and some fresh salsa. There were so many other tasty things there.
When Barry got home we were looking for something fun to do and we considered going to the top of Pike's Peak, but was unsure of how Liza would do going up the mountain, so I mentioned that we should go to Denver to our favorite restaurant Cinzzetti's. It's an all you can eat Italian Market. It's almost 20,000 square feet of delicious food. On the weekends they have all you can eat peel and eat shrimp. My favorite is the crepe bar that you can add incredible fillings and toppings to. The kids love the ice cream bar.
Payton and his friend Ashton chatting up the Kadet!


No comments:
Post a Comment